1. Airfare included is in main cabin, but may be upgraded with travelers' points or by paying the difference in cost. Upgrading with mileage programs is subject to airlines rules, restrictions and based on availability.
2. Trips expire 24 months from date of purchase.
3. All travel must be booked 120 days in advance minimum. This is also to ensure the donor has the best experience in the booking process and on their trip.
4. All hotels we book are superior quality accommodations. This is mostly equivalent to 4 star properties, and 5 star in some instances.
5. No blackout dates apply, but if holiday/ event travel is being considered, we recommend six month advance notification for reservations to guarantee flights and hotels without surcharges. We also recommend to plan travel to most destinations in Europe by avoiding July and August due to weather and crowds.
6. Trips may be altered to accommodate the organization. Winning bidders can alter the trip itinerary unless it is a group tour.
7. Trips are summarized and have a description to help advertise your item.
8. Marketing materials for pre and during fundraising event are available upon request.
9. The cost of each trip is considered Vacations beCAUSE minimum reserve.
10. Payment term is NET 15. No reservations will be secured until receipt of full payment.
11. In the event the donor does not redeem their trip within the two year window, we will reach out to them. If they don't take the trip, we will return the majority of the funds to either the donor, or the organization as a donation, if they should choose to do so.